CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School


The kids started school this morning. I always hate to see the summer end, but they were ready to start. Tyler and Emily were really excited, there was no anxiety this year, which made it so much easier to send them off.

We started the morning with the traditional sweet rolls.
Emily was so excited to pick the best looking roll to frost.
Tyler, on the other hand, a little sleepy.
I think he stayed up too late last night reading.
I love the back to school pictures.
New shoes.
Good luck to the both of you. I will miss you, but I know that you will do great this year!

2 comments:

Annissa said...

The kids look darling in all their new BTS outfits. I especially like their shoes!

AlexFam said...

Love the shoes photos! You're a great mom. I admire how you always make things special for your kids!