CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jack Johnson


Travis surprised me on Mother's Day with tickets to see Jack Johnson. I could not have been more surprised. The long awaited day finally arrived on Friday. Our 15th anniversary was a few days before, but due to crazy schedules, we weren't able to celebrate. We decided to make the concert our big outing for our anniversary. We met in Salt Lake for dinner at David's Kitchen, the best Chinese food around. We had pot stickers, hot and sour soup, chicken, ham fried rice, and my favorite, walnut shrimp. After we had gorged ourselves, we made our way to Usana Ampitheater. Travis offered to buy me a T-shirt, and I jumped at the chance. I think he may have been a little embarrassed when I put it on right then and there, but I wore it with pride! The concert was AMAZING! By far the best I've ever seen. He sang for two hours and I was totally entertained the entire time. I was sad to see it end. Travis isn't quite as big of a fan as I am, but when I asked if he like it, he replied, "I can see why you like him." In other words, even Travis liked it. I look forward to when he comes again. Thanks, Travis, for the awesome date night! Happy anniversary! You are the best :)

0 comments: