CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Running Shoes :)

Paulette called me this morning and asked me if I would like to go to Striders with her. She knew I was needing some new running shoes, and she was in the market for some walking shoes. After trying on several shoes, we each found the perfect pair. I picked the Mizuno Wave Rider 13. When we got to the counter to pay, she snatched the shoes out of my hand and despite my protests, insisted on paying for them. I was speechless. I didn't know what to do or say. She said that I always put everyone else's needs before my own, and that she would like to do something nice for me. Wow! What a surprise! It is beyond me what I did to deserve such a great mother in law. I am truly grateful for such a great family. It's amazing! I ran my first 4 miles tonight, and I love these little beauties! Thanks again! You're the best :)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

You are very giving person and deserve it! I also tried every different brand and went with the Mizuno's. Love them!