CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nuts!

Kids say the darndest things. Especially this kid...


Mom: "Gavin. Can you PLEASE stop complaining?"
Gavin: "Mom. I'm not complaining. You have to have nuts to complain."
Mom (a little confused and maybe a little concerned): "What? What kind of nuts are you talking about?"
Gavin: "You know mom. The nuts like squirrels have."
Mom: "Oh." Whew!

I'm still trying to figure out exactly where he came up with that one!



I wanted to add one more thing to this post. The boy's on a roll today! Gavin's Wii Sports game is pretty scratched up and it wouldn't work today. I asked him to bring me the game so I could try to fix it. Here's the conversation that ensued:

Mom: "Gavin, bring me the alcohol."
Gavin: "MOM! YOU DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL. YOU CAN'T!!!!!"

Hmmmm. I guess he is listening :)

1 comments:

Annissa said...

How cute! It makes you feel better, as a mom, that they are really listening to what you are trying to teach them.