CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Addiction

Hi. My name is Steffanie, and I am addicted to new school supplies. I swore this year that I wouldn't buy more because we still have plenty of new supplies left over from last year. But when I went to Walmart, I couldn't find the strength to resist.

When the kids got home from school, I was SO EXCITED to show them their new supplies for home. Somehow they just weren't very excited. Tyler said, "Mom. I don't need any more scissors." They just don't appreciate a new box of crayons like I do.

Here's what I ended up with:

  • 6 notebooks
  • 3 pair of scissors
  • 10 boxes of crayons
  • 6 boxes of markers
  • 6 boxes of colored pencils
  • 400 index cards
  • 2 pink erasers
  • 14 gluesticks
  • 10 pens
  • 106 pencils
I've only made one trip to Walmart, so I'm sure there will be LOTS more to come. Oh, and, uh, if you wouldn't mind, let's just keep this between you and me ;)

    1 comments:

    Krista and Jeff said...

    where do I sign up...with all my kids I always think I need more...I now have 3 of 4 filing cabinet drawers filled up...so addicting! New crisp crayon boxes with beautiful tips....heaven!