CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Cari

My sister celebrated her 40th birthday last week.

I had to add this picture of my cute niece, Lexie. She and her friend bought these cat shirts, and she is so proud of hers. You'll notice in a few pictures down that she's in a different shirt. That's because Cari made her change her shirt before she'd be in a picture with her. Too funny.

Grace picked out a princess crown for her mama. A pretty fitting gift ;)

Bree made Cari the cutest card I have ever seen. I wish that I would have thought to take a picture of it.

Lexie made a purse for her mom. What a bunch of talented girls!

Guy threw Cari a surprise birthday party last night, and what a party it was! She was truly surprised! I was disappointed that I had left my camera in the car, so I didn't get a picture of her reaction.

Guy hired a band, and they did a fabulous job. They even got all the girls involved! Bree and Grace played the tambourines, and Lexie and her friend played the maracas.

The fam.
Front (L-R): Lexie, Cari, Grace, mom, Ty, Bree, Aunt Sharon
Back (L-R) Steff, Roy, Janice (Guy's parents), and Guy

Me and my siblings.

I loved this video. All night long, Bree sat and watched the band. Towards the end of the party, she went in and got her guitar. A few minutes later, she returned with her amplifier. The band invited her up for one last song. I love the stars in her eyes. She was in heaven, and it was a great performance!


Happy birthday, Cari! Thanks for being such a great sister!

0 comments: